Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

I heart Paula Deen!

I have 2 words for you. . . Cherry Cheesecake! Today is National Cherry Cheesecake day.

This is a new theme I am starting with my blog. I will be commenting every day with what national food day it is. I hope you enjoy it!

Today in honor of the Cherry Cheesecake I am posting a recipe from Paula Deen:

Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Serves: 12 tarts

Ingredients:

- 2(8 ounce)packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or other pie filling

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of muffin pan. Beat cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Lay a vanilla wafer flat side down in each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese mixture over wafers. Bake for 20 minutes. Allow tarts to cool completely. Serve with cherry filling on top, or pie filling of your choice.

Where to find the recipe on-line:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/cherry-cream-cheese-tarts-aka-blueberry-recipe/index.html

I hope you enjoy!

If there are any businesses or out there that would like to sponsor a giveaway please contact me at molls94@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment